SO! I have a broken/useless tablet pen, work that needs to be done, and… work that can’t be done until I get a new pen. Unfortunately, however, I’m nothing but broke so I can’t buy it without some level of assistance.
As a result, these commissions will be pre-orders — payment will be up-front, the money will be pooled, and once my new tablet pen is purchased and has arrived, then I will work on the commissions. ; v ;
The tablet pen costs more than I can scrounge up (under a hundred bucks but over fifty which I was so not expecting like-?!?), but, with enough commissions, it shouldn’t take long before I’ll have enough to purchase.
- Contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your order; I will reply within twenty four hours with the cost of the commission.
- Once I receive payment (via PayPal, with the money sent toward the above email address), your commission will be added to the list of pre-orders.
- After I have enough to purchase a new tablet pen and it’s arrived, I’ll go through the list and complete the commissions in the order that they were placed.
- I can and will draw anything, regardless of content.
- Additional characters within an order will be fifty-percent of what they’d cost on their own, but the base/”original” character will still be full-price. (Such as, if an order were to be placed for three fullbody sketches, one character will cost $12 USD while the others will be $6 USD, bringing the total cost to $24 USD.) Discounts for multiple characters are only in place when the characters are to be in the same piece (together and interacting; not multiple characters, separate but happening to be on the same canvas), not when multiple orders are placed in bulk.
- When my tablet pen is purchased, I’ll continue to take commissions — at that point, I’ll make sure to change the original post so as to make it clear the situation is no longer dire.